Contact Holli

Holli is home!





Monday, October 27, 2014

No, I Didn't Forget About You

Dearest people,

Today I'm writing very late because today we had transfers. They told us all where we're off to last night and I left at 9 or so in the morning for the other side. I'm now here in Canada...or was it San Cristóbal? Yep. I am in San Cristóbal. When I got my call I was hoping to come here and even more since then. So it's pretty exciting. Maybe I will actually have a cold Christmas!! It's actually cold here as weird as it may seem. So I'll be going shopping next Monday for another coat/jacket thing a little thicker than what I have now. This will be okay for now, but as the colder months come, it might not be. :)

My companion is Sister Lion (Hermana Leon) and she really seems like she'll be a good companion. Different, but in a great way from what I can tell. More on that later and have a fun week!

Anyway. I really don't have any time to tell you much more, but I'll write more next week!

Hermana Humphrey


No comments:

Post a Comment