Today has been super weird. We woke up in the morning and had a lovely problem in the bathroom and the landlady says that we will need to have it all fixed and will take about a week. So good news.. We're going to go live with other missionaries for the week. Hermana Guevara (past companion) and a newbie, Hermana Baker. We'll see how that all goes, but I'm sure it will be a lot more stress and craziness. It's all good though. So we have been trying to work out all of this all day.
Besides that it's been a good week. We had intercambios on Thursday that went for a day and a half. It was super great and I had a great time! It was fun to be with Hermana Rodriguez (not my past companion - different one). She's a great missionary and we worked super hard and what's cool is that their area is in downtown San Cristobal. This week was a cool week with a bunch of stuff going on so it was a fun experience. I have some great pictures of a man dressed as an Indian dancing around. Pretty funny. :)
Besides the long, but fun, intercambios, it was a good week too. We had great experiences finding new people, talking with a sister in the ward who was living in West Valley for a few months, and having lots of other good things to do. So it's been a good time.
I hope you all have a fun week and are happy and enjoy the cold (and snow?... I've heard it was supposed to snow this week, but I am not sure because I've just heard it from people who looked it up who live down here on the other side). Either way.. enjoy the day!!
Hermana Humphrey
No comments:
Post a Comment