Contact Holli

Holli is home!





Monday, March 23, 2015

I have a new assignment! Well my companion and I do! It means lots of work and fun times! The other sisters of Zanatepec had a special transfer. They were both taken out of Zanate. And we are now in charge of the whole town instead of just half. I'm pretty excited to be honest. I know it'll be a bit difficult, but it's going to be so great!! :) We're now the only missionaries here in this place and we have a responsability really grand and large.

We have worked a lot this week.. And we haven't even started with the other area yet.. They told us on Saturday about the change and we had to go to our lessons on Sunday, so today we'll start to mix it up. We had a lot of lessons and a lot of sun and all kinds of things. It has been a good time. We're still working with some people who are really great and are going to be baptized! One sister has come three weeks in a row and wants to make this a part of her life. Seeing people like her make me so excited to do this work! And there are some from the other area who have been to church several times. We're going to work with them a lot and see what we can do to help them progress. We also have a lot of activities we're planing here in the branch and it'll be a lot of work with that too, but it's going to be great!

I'm trying to remember what else has happened this week and really it has been pretty calm and normal in general.. just this new change they gave us on Saturday. We'll see how things go.

Today I decided to see how hot it was because I have just wanted to know the truth of this hotness. So I took my clock outside.. the one with a temperature reader. And it said it was 48 degrees Celsius.... that's 119 degrees Fahrenheit!!! I knew it was hot, but didn't think it was truly that hot. Now I know I'll be able to survive in July weather in Utah. :)

Well I hope you all have a fun week and do lots of crazy and fun things!!
Hermana Humphrey

No comments:

Post a Comment