This week has been great here in Zanatepec! Definitely lots of heat like normal, but now I'm kind of getting used to being wet all the time from so much sweat. ;)
It's been a lot of work here and on Saturday we had the greatest time! Leidi got baptized!!! It was so great! We went to a river nearby and it was really beautiful. Almost the whole branch went (partly because it was a branch party and baptism in one) and it was super! Leidi is so excited and happy to be a member of the church and I feel the importance of missionary work just that much more now. Of all of the experiences in the mission, she is the one that I feel very confident to say that she is very ready and will be able to grow a lot in her testimony and knowledge!
Today is transfer day.. and good news, I'm staying here with Hermana Maya! I'm happy to be able to be here still and have the opportunity to work more with Leidi and the members and hopefully see more miracles and the fruits of the work. It's a blessing to be a missionary and I have loved these experiences! I hope to be able to help many more in these few months that I have to come!
I hope things are going great for you all and that you have a great week! Lots of love! :)
Hermana Humphrey
No comments:
Post a Comment