Hola everyone! I'm still here out in the land of tortilla. We're doing so awesome! This week we've really seen improvement and progress. We've had more members coming to church. We had some solid lessons and a fairly full schedule. Everything is really great!! It's nice to be with one companion for extended time because the members get to know both very well and everything ends up being great! So that has been nice this week. It's been ever since the first day of this new transfer. I'm hoping that the whole 6 weeks will go this well!
We had a conference on Wednesday that was really great. Elder Johnson (I think of the area 70) came to speak to us and he had some great things to say. He raised our excitement for the work and it was a great conference. It was fairly long though (five hours in the church for it - four of which were the actual conference). It was nice to be all together (two zones). And I saw the trainer of two Hermanas from my MTC district and also and Elder from my district. So that was pretty cool. There's actually quite a few American Hermanas in this mission now. It's pretty fun!
This week I actually ate something spicy. It wasn't ridiculously spicy, but enough to loosen my tounge so I can speak Spanish. :) Pretty much that is my week. A good solid week. Every day is super if you make it super! Just remember that! And I'm just going to keep on pushing on and working because that's how we can help others come unto Christ!
Have a great week everyone!!!
Hermana Humphrey
No comments:
Post a Comment