We've had some good experiences this week. One is that we're working with two sisters from around San Cristobal that speak Tsosilt (and also Spanish fairly well). They both have the desire to change their lives and be baptized and have a date right now for the 4th. I'm happy to be able to work with them and am excited to see their progress! We also have a few people who have several times they've been to church so we're working with them and it will be great to see the change in them too!
It's been a great week full of lots of work and all kinds of fun. We had an intercambio that went well and was enjoyable. I was with a sister named Hna. Allende. We had a service opportunity too.. we helped a member move in to her new house.
It's also really cool because sometimes we find people who are at the church and we just happen to be there too and they want to know more about the temple. It's a great experience to be able to find these people who truly have a desire to get to know the Gospel and have an eternal family by going to the temple! Even though these people we've found aren't from our area, we're finding people and helping them learn and change. It's great!
It's a little weird as things are starting to come to the close, but I am so happy being here, learning from the other sisters and doing the work of the Lord - helping others come unto him. I love the scripture 2 Timothy 2:10. I hope you can all take a minute and read it and think about how you can all apply it too! Lots of love your way! Have a great week!
Hermana Humphrey
No comments:
Post a Comment