We've had a nice week... worked hard and have been finding miracles and blessings.
Recently we have been working with two people who have the potential to be baptized this week and really want to be. They are progressing very well and we're hoping to have one of their baptisms on Wednesday. It will be a sister named Violet who listened to the Gospel a couple of years ago but just wasn't ready quite yet to be baptized. She ended up having to move out of the area for a few months, but just recently we found her back in the area and have been working with her. She says every time we see her that she just wants to be baptized now. So we're going to work with her the last bit necessary and hopefully she can be baptized this week!
Also we have Alberto. He's a great guy now.. One who I think I told you a bit about. He used to drink and had been drinking the day we got there, but since then has not. He is very excited to follow Christ. The other day he called his mom and told her that he is changing and will be baptized this week and she supports him. He's a full grown man, but wanted to share this part of his life with his mother. It's cool to see that he feels good about himself and is truly starting to grow in the gospel. I know he'll make a great member!
This will be a great way to end this transfer and have a great last week! I'm happy and just keep on working to the end. Hermana Coronado is a great worker and dedicated missionary. Even though I sometimes feel like she doesn't like me or that what I'm doing bugs her, I'm really grateful to know her and to work with her.
I'm feeling well and am excited about the work and will keep it up until the end.
Have a great week everyone. Enjoy the heat like I have and do good things! Love you all! I know the church is true and I know the Gospel is here for US!
Hermana Humphrey
No comments:
Post a Comment